E-Mail from Delaney to Kyra

Delaney: Hi Kyra! Howe are you doing? I have been very busy and stressed in the last 2 days. I wanted to film how our environment changes parallel to the increase in the number of Hispanics. I have got shocked because of the situation in our forests.They have messed up everything around. I cannot bear it anymore. I am getting sick. I think, I need a psychological support.

Kyra: Hi darling! I understand you very well and agree with you totally. Nevertheless, we should not let this make our life an horror. We have a happy family, which is adored by others. We have to concentrate more on our own relationship. I would suggest that we take free time and go on a vacation in Turkey, Antalya. I have heard that the city has a very good climate, sun and sea. That is what we need in these days.  I love you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen