msn chat between Cándido and América

Cándido (C): Hello darling!
América (A): Hi sweety!
C: How are you doing?
A: I am doing fine. How are you?
C: I am also OK. I have been trying to work at a proper place but I have still pain due to the traffic accident I had with that guy. What was his name?
A: Delaney or something like that.
C: Yes, that is true. He offered me 20 Dollars and I accepted that. Neither he nor me wanted police to enter that manner.
A: I understand you. I would also have done the same. What concerns me is the point that you have so much pain and you cannot work regularly. What do you think? Would it not be better if we go back to our own country?
C: Sometimes, I also think like you. However, we made such an effort to come to the US. Would it not be a pity if we give up everything for which we have fought for?
A: I do not know. I merely want to live happily with you. After seeing so many problems here I do not want to stay here anymore. I scare that the same things will happen again. I have been dreaming of only very bad happenings since that day.
C: My precious! Please do not give up your hopes. I will be always there for you and our daughter.
A: I know. That gives me courage.
C: I love you.
A: I love you, too.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey Bertal,
    first of all I like how you summarized the novel in your book preview. I could understand the story of your novel really quiek. Your Msn chat is good as well, even though it contains some mistakes. Maybe you complete your blog so I can give you my opinion on your other work ;)

    AntwortenLöschen